Trenton Mennonite Church
A big WELCOME to Shon Morgan, Music Coordinator for Trenton Mennonite!
TOP 15 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT
TRENTON MENNONITE CHURCH!
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and believe Jesus Christ is Lord of all.
- Everyone is welcome regardless of your beliefs or appearance. Come as you are!
- Sunday Services 10:40 -11:40 with traditional and contemporary music with breakfast @ 9:30 and Adult Bible Study @ 10:00.
- Do you play an instrument or sing? There may be opportunities to join the Worship Team!
- Music lessons, affordably priced, taught by a professional musician *
- Handicap friendly facility.
- Hot breakfast before services, Sunday mornings 9:30-10:00.
- Church picnics, Spring and Fall. YOU are invited! Like us on Facebook for notifications.
- Summer Vacation Bible School for Pre-school – Elementary.
- Adult Bible Study (Sunday mornings 10-10:30, Periodic evening study series).
- Children’s church and infant/toddler care during Sunday service.
- “Family Night” with crafts and a movie for school-age kids.
- Group outings for teenagers.
- Monthly Adult “Gaither Night” gospel sing-along videos on the big-screen TV.
- Free “Chair Yoga” classes *