Welcome to the Trenton Mennonite Church
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
You Are Welcome Here
You are invited to attend or visit anytime!
You will find a warm welcome at the Trenton Mennonite Church. No judgement. No expectations. No dress code. No worries.
Just a warm, friendly place for you to feel comfortable and the powerful love of God.
We'd love to meet you and welcome you personally.
Learn more about us here.
Visit us this Sunday
Something for all ages!
TRENTON MENNONITE CHURCH
Sunday Worship – 10:40 a.m.
Youth Sunday School – 10:00 am.
Adult Sunday School – 10:00 a.m.
Children’s Church during worship service
Sunday Breakfast – 9:30 a.m.
Pastor Ron's prior sermons are available here:
What we believe...
At the Trenton Mennonite Church, we are a family of faith, comprised of those who have been in the church many years, as well as those who have just joined us recently. Our desire is to love God and each other. We want to share the good news of God’s grace and forgiveness with our neighbors here in Trenton, Ohio and nearby Butler County and other communities.
Perhaps you came to our website because you are wondering who Mennonites are and what they believe. There are many different kinds of Mennonites, but you will get a pretty good idea of what we are like as you browse through our pictures and the information on this site.
- Jesus is God’s Son and He came to earth through the virgin birth.
- in salvation through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us and three days later rose from the dead.
- salvation is not attained through our good works, but good works become a natural response to God’s grace after we have received salvation.
- in the Holy Spirit who dwells within every believer.
- in the authority of Scripture.
- in living out our faith – daily discipleship.
You can learn more about our core faith and how we understand our commitment to follow the way of Jesus Christ in our Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective.